My name is Jimmy Sloan Ree and I am 55 years old, comes from Sherwood. At the moment I am a vacuum blogger, I used to be the owner of a repairing vacuum store for over 10 years and I love testing and writing vacuum reviews.
What is the blog for?
My purpose when creating this blog is to hlp customers feel much easier when choosing the right vacuum for their families. Furthermore, this blog is written based on my experience and I am its only owner. But that is not the whole picture. I want to share with you my experience in testing vacuums and their appliances. Moreover, my reviews and opinions are very objective and not for promote any brands or companies. Also, all of the posts contains different points of view, comments from past users as well as the results from my tests and experience. If you want to look further, you can go and experience about different Brands, Reviews, and even find some Tips and Tricks for your vacuums.
How do I organize this blog?
To be more specific, my blog consists 5 main parts. First, you can look for my work history and experience as well as the purposes when creating this blog in About me. Then, you can have a look at different brands for vacuums, I have listed more than 10 brands that most-chosen by customers and experts. If you still wander what to choose, you can explore the ‘Buying Guide’ as well as ‘Reviews’ in my blog. Most importantly, they are the two main parts that I have put my enthusiasm to write posts. In case you need help how to deal with your vacuum, ‘Tips and Tricks’ is for you.
After reading my post, please leave a comment or you can email to me, including and specifying your problems, I would love to help you with them.
What you need to know when reading vacuum reviews?
I also have the marking system with different criterias when writing vacuum reviews for a new product. More specifically, I would mark from 1 to 10 for each criteria, 10 for excellent performance and 5 is for average. The maximum score is 100 points, including the following criterias:
- Capacity (suction power, filtration system efficiency, dust capacity)
- Weight and dimensions
- Special features
- Electrical power consuming
- Customer service
Besides my vacuum reviews, you can also find your ideal vacuum by having a look at those up-to-date summaries:
Basics knowledge about vacuums
At the moment, there are some types of vacuums that very popular by customers all over the world:
- Upright vacuums: They take the form of a cleaning head, onto which a handle and bag are attached. Upright designs generally employ a rotating brush-roll or beater bar, which removes dirt through a combination of sweeping and vibration. There are two types of upright vacuums; dirty-air/direct fan, or clean-air/fan-bypass.
- Canister vacuums: They have the motor and dust collector in a separate unit, which is connected to the vacuum head by a flexible hose. Their main advantage is flexibility, as the user can attach different heads for different tasks, and maneuverability – which uses to refer to reach dead corners.
- Handheld vacuums: Lightweight hand-held vacuum cleaners, either powered from rechargeable batteries or mains power, are also popular for cleaning up smaller spills. Also, the appliance must be partially disassembled and cleaned after picking up wet materials, to avoid developing unpleasant odors.
- Carpet cleaners: Their designs focus on cleaning carpets, thick materials and the suction is very strong. And the maneuverability is not the priority – due to the feature of carpets.
- Commercial vacuums: They are very popular for customers who want to satisfy in both strong suction and reasonable price, but not so welcomed in long-term use.
Best vacuum cleaner best seller:
- Innovative stick vacuum includes an easy off detachable hand vacuum
- Weighs less than 4 Pounds- lightweight construction for comfortable carrying
- Smooth-rolling wheels and convenient cord wrap for 16 foot cord
- 1.25 Amp Motor- cut through messes with constant suction power and 120 V
- Includes an onboard crevice tool for hand vacuum to easily get into tight spaces
- Fast and easy cleaning in a lightweight vacuum with powerful suction and innovative brush design that cleans more .
- Innovative brush design rotates down into carpet to clean more on the initial pass.
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction.
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more.
- Easy Empty dirt tank, Multi-Level Filtration, and washable foam tank filter.
- Powerful, lightweight vacuum in a compact size for more convenient storage.
- Up to 7 Feet of Above-The-Floor Cleaning Reach - removable handle connects to the stretch hose and the 2-in-1 tool to give maximum stretch cleaning of stairs, window sills, curtains, ceiling fans, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- 3 Position Height Adjustment - adjust as needed to clean all flooring types efficiently.
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology - cyclones separate fine particles of dirt before reaching the filter for easy filter maintenance.
- 23-foot Power Cord - vacuum a large room without re-plugging.
- OnePass Technology provides powerful, nonstop suction with an innovative brush design to clean on the initial pass*
- Includes TurboBrush Tool, Bottom Easy Empty Dirt Tank, Washable Foam Tank Filter, a 2-year limited warranty, and crevice tool (located inside the extension wand)
- Multi-level filtration helps to reduce household allergens
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction and a lightweight design
- 25-foot power cord
- 5.5 amps Stick Vacuum Cleaner with 130 Air Watts of Suction Power. Can be used at full length or without the extension tube for handheld cleaning
- 1.3 Liter Dust Capacity - Easy to remove dust container, simply detach and empty the contents straight into the bin
- HEPA and Sponge Filtration - The HEPA Filtration system can lock in small particles that other vacuums would simply re-circulate back into the air of your home; this prevents the spread of allergies and bacteria
- Easily glides over various surfaces with excellent suction capabilities - perfect for stairs, carpets, rugs, hardwood floors, furniture
- 19.5 Foot power cord, crevice tool, small brush attachment for handheld, hose adaptor, shoulder strap
- Lift-Away. Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
- 2-in-1 Vacuum: Upright and Lift-Away for portable cleaning.
- Premium Pet Power Brush. Picks up pet hair and debris, and deep cleans dander from all surfaces.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Advanced Swivel Steering with LED headlights. Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture.
- 11 inch wide cleaning path covers more surface area in shorter time
- Cyclonic Filtration- cuts through any mess with powerful suction
- Scuff Guard traps debris on hard surfaces without scratching delicate finishes
- Lightweight - Less Than 10 Pounds
- 20 Foot Power Cord
- Powerful and lightweight. Portable and versatile at only 15 pounds
- Never Loses Suction. Powerful cleaning from start to finish
- Bottom-release dirt cup, pet hair pick-up system
- Large-capacity, easy-to-empty dust cup. Extended cleaning without interruption.
- Brushroll Shutoff. Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Lightweight convertible stick vacuum
- Quick release handle, converts to a hand vacuum
- Easy-wrap cord storage
- 15' power cord
- For use on carpet, bare floors, stairs and upholstery
- Powerful suction gets the dirt high and low great for bare floors, rugs and above floor cleaning
- Compact and lightweight for cleaning on the go
- Multi-surface cleaning: easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Includes: Telescoping Wand, Automatic Cord Rewind, Variable Suction Control, Full Bag Indicator
- Please note: When using this unit on carpets make sure you have have the carpet brush engaged on the floor nozzle
See detail: The latest version of the 2017 comparison chart
Through my brief summary, I hope that you can have an overview on my blog and find what you need for your ideal vacuum. Finally, I believe that with posts on vacuum reviews from my blog, you are not so far away from your vacuum best choice!