My name is Jimmy Sloan Ree and I am 55 years old, comes from Sherwood. At the moment I am a vacuum blogger, I used to be the owner of a repairing vacuum store for over 10 years and I love testing and writing vacuum reviews.
What is the blog for?
My purpose when creating this blog is to hlp customers feel much easier when choosing the right vacuum for their families. Furthermore, this blog is written based on my experience and I am its only owner. But that is not the whole picture. I want to share with you my experience in testing vacuums and their appliances. Moreover, my reviews and opinions are very objective and not for promote any brands or companies. Also, all of the posts contains different points of view, comments from past users as well as the results from my tests and experience. If you want to look further, you can go and experience about different Brands, Reviews, and even find some Tips and Tricks for your vacuums.
How do I organize this blog?
To be more specific, my blog consists 5 main parts. First, you can look for my work history and experience as well as the purposes when creating this blog in About me. Then, you can have a look at different brands for vacuums, I have listed more than 10 brands that most-chosen by customers and experts. If you still wander what to choose, you can explore the ‘Buying Guide’ as well as ‘Reviews’ in my blog. Most importantly, they are the two main parts that I have put my enthusiasm to write posts. In case you need help how to deal with your vacuum, ‘Tips and Tricks’ is for you.
After reading my post, please leave a comment or you can email to me, including and specifying your problems, I would love to help you with them.
What you need to know when reading vacuum reviews?
I also have the marking system with different criterias when writing vacuum reviews for a new product. More specifically, I would mark from 1 to 10 for each criteria, 10 for excellent performance and 5 is for average. The maximum score is 100 points, including the following criterias:
- Capacity (suction power, filtration system efficiency, dust capacity)
- Weight and dimensions
- Special features
- Electrical power consuming
- Customer service
Besides my vacuum reviews, you can also find your ideal vacuum by having a look at those up-to-date summaries:
Basics knowledge about vacuums
At the moment, there are some types of vacuums that very popular by customers all over the world:
- Upright vacuums: They take the form of a cleaning head, onto which a handle and bag are attached. Upright designs generally employ a rotating brush-roll or beater bar, which removes dirt through a combination of sweeping and vibration. There are two types of upright vacuums; dirty-air/direct fan, or clean-air/fan-bypass.
- Canister vacuums: They have the motor and dust collector in a separate unit, which is connected to the vacuum head by a flexible hose. Their main advantage is flexibility, as the user can attach different heads for different tasks, and maneuverability – which uses to refer to reach dead corners.
- Handheld vacuums: Lightweight hand-held vacuum cleaners, either powered from rechargeable batteries or mains power, are also popular for cleaning up smaller spills. Also, the appliance must be partially disassembled and cleaned after picking up wet materials, to avoid developing unpleasant odors.
- Carpet cleaners: Their designs focus on cleaning carpets, thick materials and the suction is very strong. And the maneuverability is not the priority – due to the feature of carpets.
- Commercial vacuums: They are very popular for customers who want to satisfy in both strong suction and reasonable price, but not so welcomed in long-term use.
Best vacuum cleaner best seller:
[amazon bestseller = “vacuum cleaner”]
See detail: The latest version of the 2017 comparison chart
Through my brief summary, I hope that you can have an overview on my blog and find what you need for your ideal vacuum. Finally, I believe that with posts on vacuum reviews from my blog, you are not so far away from your vacuum best choice!