As far as you know, a smart electronic appliance seemingly plays an integral part in our modern lives such as cooker, fridge, dishwasher, food processor, and vacuum cleaner. Nowadays, there are such various prominent brand names as Oreck, Shark, Dyson, Kenmore, etc. Each product line costs each separate price, which flexibly fluctuates from under $100 to even over $1,000. Therefore, not all families can afford to buy an expensive machine. To help you solve this problem, today I decide to write this post on Best vacuum under $100 to show you some common features and highly recommend top 5 best affordable vacuum cleaners. In addition, if you want to research more machines, read more on Best vacuum cleaners under 200$. Or read more the summarized groups of best vacuum cleaners by clicking Best Vacuum Cleaner 2017. Hopefully, you will find this post interesting and valuable.
In general, some machines of best vacuum under $100 group are produced by such famous brandnames as Bissell, Hoover, and Black & Decker, etc. They are beautifully, elegantly ad modernly designed with many different color and shapes. Despite the low cost, it still has numerous functions and programs like other groups. In specific, you will find that despite being considered as best cheap vacuum, all vacuums in this group still maintain good suction power.
Also, they have enough ability to vacuum on different types of floors such as carpets or wood floors. Although having a low price, the vacuums provide a number of accessories or extra attachments, for example, suction head and spinning beater brushes. Those additional tools are designed to meet various demands of users. Time of warranty of most sub-$100 vacuums is 1 year or 2 years. Whereas for some vacuums, the warranty period is much longer (5 years). I suggest that you should look at warranty claims of the product carefully before making a decision of buying it or not.
Top best vacuum under $100
The following table summarizing 5 machines of Best vacuum under $100 group consists of some most basic features. I also mark each product line basing on the separate criteria from 1 to 10. 10 is the highest point.
BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass - Corded
- Powerful suction and innovative brush design
- Innovative brush design
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction.
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery
- Easy Empty dirt tank, Multi-Level Filtration, and washable foam tank filter.
Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac Bagless
- Powerful, lightweight vacuum in a compact size
- Up to 7 Feet of Above-The-Floor Cleaning Reach
- 3 Position Height Adjustment
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology – cyclones separate fine particles of dirt
- 23-foot Power Cord – vacuum a large room without re-plugging.
BISSELL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum cleaner
- Powerful suction
- Compact and lightweight for cleaning on the go
- Multi-surface cleaning
- Telescoping Wand, Automatic Cord Rewind, Variable Suction Control, Full Bag Indicator
BISSELL CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology
- OnePass Technology provides powerful, nonstop suction
- TurboBrush Tool, Bottom Easy Empty Dirt Tank, Washable Foam Tank Filter
- Multi-level filtration
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction and a lightweight design
- 25-foot power cord
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vac
- Lithium ion for long battery life and outstanding performance
- Long life, lightweight and no memory effect
- Smart Charge Technology uses up to 50% less energy,
- Cyclonic action
- Translucent bagless dirt bowl
- Rotating slim nozzle
- Removable, washable bowl and filters
Best vacuum under $100 Reviews
The following section is shown to introduce to you top 5 best vacuum under $100 items. I will review both its pros and cons most frankly. If you think they may be suitable for your family, click included Amazon buttons to buy immediately.
1. BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass – Corded
- Affordable: Firstly, with the price of under $100, this vacuum cleaner is quite affordable for every family in the world, even for low-income ones.
- Powerful: Secondly, it has multi-cyclonic system to provide strong power suction and separate dirts and debris. Furthermore, thanks to the enormously powerful suction, this product line is wonderful for cat hair, hard floors like Best cordless vacuum for hardwood floors.
- Lightweight and upright design: Thirdly, thanks to the lightweight design, users can move flexibly it everywhere. To be honest, compared to other machines, especially other best vacuum under $100 items, this Bissell vacuum cleaner has perfect size. More impressively, with the upright shape, it’s really a space saver. However, the capacity is large enough for suction dirts and debris.
- Long warranty and good service: The 2-year warranty policy is long enough for an electronic appliance. Moreover, like other vacuums, this product has good customer services, which is highly appreciated by people on Amazon.
- Friendly to use: Although there are many different functions and programs, it’s very user-friendly. Only by reading carefully and following closely the instruction manual booklet can starters get the hang of it soon.
- So noisy: On the contrary, BISSELL 9595A Vacuum makes a fair amount loud noise. Furthermore, it’s challenging to turn off the brush roll, so the debris and dirt can fly around during cleaning bare, hardwood floors. Finally, it’s programed with multiple functions without swivel action, Auto Cord Rewind and flexible hose. Anyway, almost all drawbacks are not really considerable at all.
If you like this Best vacuum under $100 item, click the following Amazon button to buy it now:
2. Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 1-Pack
- Lightweight: Compared to the above-mentioned machines, this vacuum cleaner is more lightweight. Therefore, users can find it convenient to move everywhere in your house.
- Modern upright design: With the elegant and modern design, it satisfies most demands of the most fastidious housewives’s interests. In particular, the upright shape is really a space saver.
- Very cheap: In terms of the price, this machine is also inexpensive. Hence, even low-income families can afford to purchase it.
- User-friendly: Despite full programs and settings, it’s not really complicated for users to get the hang of it soon. What you need to do is to read carefully and follow closely the included instruction manual. To be honest, it’s a really awesome vacuum cleaner for a large room with 23-foot power cord.
- Long warranty and good service: More impressively, the 1-year warranty policy is long enough for a home appliance, but compared to BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass, Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner is less warranty policy. Both machines has good customer services.
It works perfectly for carpet and hardwood floors (you can read more best vacuum cleaner for carpet).
If you feel this vacuum cleaner is suitable for your family, click the following Amazon button to purchase it directly:
3. BISSELL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, Purple, 4122 – Corded
- Very cheap: First of all, this Bissell Zing vacuum cleaner is very inexpensive like others. Therefore, almost all people, especially low-income families, can afford to buy it. What a budget vacuum cleaner!
- Powerful: Secondly, the suction has extreme power to get high and low great for bare floor and rugs.
- Easy to use: However, it’s very user-friendly. Only by following the instruction can you get the hang of it soon.
- Upright design: In terms of the design, it’s shaped a canister (some other Best vacuum under $100 has upright shape). Therefore, it’s very simple to clean for a large variety of floors. More advanced, the canister-shaped vacuum cleaners are not as challenging as the upright machines for cleaning stairs.
- Lightweight and space saver: This Bissell vacuum cleaner is quite lightweight and elegant which is a really space saver. In spite of not an upright shape, it’s also very suitable for tall people.
- Good warranty and service: Furthermore, the 1-year warranty is long enough and the customer services are very good. Therefore, most people on Amazon feel satisfied with it.
- Strong but quite: Despite being made from plastic, it works extremely powerfully with strong suction. The rewind button is quite useful. Interestingly, it does not make too loud noise during cleaning. However, this vacuum cleaner is not s smart choice for carpet.
- Convenient and portable: Plus, the cord is very short and the bag is small because of the small size. You should be careful to avoid the flawed design.
If you like this product line, please click the included Amazon button to purchase it now:
4. BISSELL CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology, 1330 – Corded
- Powerful Upright design: This product line is an upright machine, so it’s suitable for tall people. OnePass technology is very powerful with a brush design to clean on the initial pass.
- Reducing allergens: Moreover, thanks to the multi-level filtration, you can decrease allergens in your household.
- Lightweight: In terms of the design, it’s quite lightweight, so you can move it flexibly around anywhere you want. To be honest, 25-foot cord is quite short for cleaning a large room.
- Affordable price: Like other machines of Best vacuum under $100 group, it’s highly affordable for every low and middle-income families in the world.
- Good warranty and service: Furthermore, the 2-year warranty policy is long enough for an electronic appliance. Nevertheless, compared to other machines, it has a little bit longer warranty policy and good customer services.
- Effective but hard to read guidance: It works perfectly during the last-long life pan. According to many comments of customers on Amazon, there are some minor program-related mistakes. Another disadvantage if this product line is that the instruction manual booklets are in black and white. Therefore, it’s quite difficult for users to read and follow.
If you feel this vacuum cleaner is appropriate for your family, click the following Amazon button to buy it quickly and directly:
5. BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum
- Inexpensive: Like most of the Best vacuum under $100 items, this Black & Decker vacuum cleaner is very affordable for every low and middle-income family.
- More energy-saving: However, it has high quality and multiple programs and settings. Remarkably, compared to others, BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum is more electricity-saving with only 15.2 air watts and 16V voltage.
- Wonderful design: Im terms of the design, it has perfect size, so users can move it flexibly everywhere. Elegantly and modernly designed, this product line meets almost all demands for interests such as Multi-Surface Cleaning Attachments.
- Powerful: Furthermore, it has powerful suction and filtration. To tell the truth, BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum is a smart option for carpet to ceramic tile to furniture and more. More advanced, this Black & Decker is set with lithium on the batteries, so its suction is so powerful that they can complete tasks quickly, efficiently, and conveniently.
- Good warranty and service: Like other best cheap vacuum items, its warranty policy and customer services are very good. However, receiving the warranty policy is quite hard.
- Dead battery: Few program-related mistakes occur in this best vacuum under $100 item while cleaning, but the batteries might die. Anyway, all downsides are not really comparative at all.
If you feel happy with this machine, please click the included Amazon button to buy it now:
You have already read some most comprehensive information about best vacuum under $100 group and highly introduce top 5 best machines with my personal reviews. If you want to buy a powerful suction vacuum, you can read vacuum suction power chart. Moreover, click best vacuum for long hair if your family need a machine whose functions are like that.
Finally, I sincerely thank you for reading and following my series. If you like them, be in favor of me!
See you in the following posts!