How To Troubleshoot Problems With A Shark Navigator Pro Vacuum?
Through experience, they inform us that due to time and space might make the best upright vacuum cleaner rarely go out, and often anything can solve the predicament but the failing of the engine before time. So as to repair and to make the most of a Shark navigator vac, I would love to share to you some tips when dealing with this vac when you face it whether the first time or not at home. Here are some common cases that you may have to take a closer look at:
Not Picking Up Dirt
This is one of the cases that I have most heard or reported from Shark users and even usual vac users/. This can be cause by the dirt which is stuck in the filter or the disconnect in blockages. So, you need to check something as follow:
- Check filters carefully to see if they need cleaning. Then start rinsing and drying them cautiously before re-inserting back into the vacuum. In some cases the dust cup may be full, so don’t forget to check it.
- Check hose and its connections for blockages; clear them if required. If one dust cup is empty, and attachment inlets are also clear, check for another blockages.
Lifting Scatter Rugs
We all know the power of suction, so please take care when vacuuming scatter-type rugs or rugs which include delicately sewn edges. Then free the suction release on the handle to lower suction power. Turn the On/Off switch to “I – Suction Only” status to loosen the brush roll.
Airflow Is Restricted
This problem is also solved by the same way with the first one. Because the causes of this predicament may rise from the filters, the dust cup and the hose connection, we all need to check again about the status of those parts. Once again, you need to pay attention to those ones:
- Check filters carefully to see if they need cleaning. Then start rinsing and drying them cautiously before re-inserting back into the vacuum. In some cases the dust cup may be full, so don’t forget to check it. Check hose and its connections for blockages; clear them if required.
Close the suction release on the handle to increase suction power. If one dust cup is empty, and attachment inlets are also clear, check for another blockages.
Brush Roll Does Not Spin
For those who experience this case for the first time, you maybe very annoyed by this due to the fact the the most important part for cleaning is not working. But just keep calm and try this way. Immediately turn off and unplug your best upright vacuum cleaner to keep you safe. Next, you have to disconnect the nozzle and unfixing blockage before turning it back on. After that, pull the handle toward you and free the floor nozzle to loosen the auto-off feature. Finally, move the On/Off switch to the “II – Brush Roll On” position.
Turning Off Itself
In this case, this best upright vacuum cleaner is equipped with a motor protective thermostat. First, you must check carefully because in some reason your vacuum overheats, the thermostat will automatically turn the unit off just to protect users from electricity troubleshoots. Should this occur, follow these steps to make the motor thermostat start again:
- Move the On/Off switch to the “O” (Off) position
- Unplug the vacuum
- Empty the dust cup and clean filters
- Check for blockages in hose, accessories and inlet openings
- Allow the unit to cool for a minimum of 45 minutes
- Plug in the vacuum
- Turn the On/Off switch to the “I” (On) position to restart the vacuum
While shopping for the best upright vacuum cleaner, customers usually care for the warranty duration that producers offer for the product. Most of them provide the free maintenances service for five year, such as the navigator series of Shark or the Dyson Big Ball products. If you are looking for a long-lasting warranty and the best upright vacuum, you should never ignore this Shark navigator NV22L due to its strong suction. Or if you want something easy to move, try this Dyson Big Ball for your lovely house.
These are just common cases that I have informed and notices that most users may have experience with such problems like this. Some cases with those tips it may work, but it may not. If you think your problem is more difficult so far, do not hesitate to contact the customer care service center and call for help.